Accessible hotels in Ingolstadt
Altstadthotel Ingolstadt ***S
The family-run Altstadthotel is in the heart of the Old Town, not far from the pedestrian zone, the historical attractions and the Danube, yet in a very secluded location.
The stylish rooms, inviting lobby, bistro restaurant with hotel bar, spacious roof terrace and sauna oasis create a unique atmosphere for discerning guests. On request the bistro team can provide complete set menus or buffets for larger groups.
There are two steps at the hotel main entrance facing the road. But there is also a step-free side entrance with permanent ramp leading from the hotel's own car park into the hotel. The car park, with large parking spaces, is accessed from the road via a roller door. In the hotel building itself, both the breakfast room and the bistro have step-free access. There is step-free access to the hotel's 20 luxury rooms, which are either on the ground floor or on the first floor with lift access. The beds in these rooms are movable. Some rooms also have connecting doors to the adjoining room.
- Access: step-free (partly via lift); door width 94 cm
- Mobility area at bed 140 x 200 cm; minimum width of all passages: 65 cm
- Access to bathroom: step-free, door width 80 cm, door opens outwards
- Mobility area in front of WC: 65 x 100 cm, at side of WC: 20 cm, seat height: 45 cm
- All luxury rooms have a bathtub
NH Ambassador Ingolstadt ****
At this 119-room hotel you can enjoy a tasteful blend of sophisticated materials and quality furnishings with direct-dial telephone, cable and pay-TV, Internet access and a separate line for a modem.
A minibar and air conditioning add to the relaxing atmosphere. Start the day with a hearty breakfast from the extensive buffet. End the day by winding down in the wellness area, enjoying an exquisite meal in the hotel's own restaurant or taking a drink at the bar.
There is a dedicated disabled parking space very close to the hotel entrance, with step-free access to the hotel. Both the entrance zone with reception and lobby and the dining area are accessible step-free and at ground level, and provide sufficiently sized mobility areas (more than 120 x 120 cm).
- Access: step-free via lift to upper floor; door width 87 cm
- Mobility area at bed more than 160 x 200 cm; minimum width of all passages: 115 cm
- Access to bathroom: step-free, door width 92 cm, door opens inwards
- Mobility area in front of WC: 130 x 170 cm, at side of WC: 30 cm, seat height: 50 cm; shower base at floor level; mobility area: 160 x 120 cm; shower seat and handles inside shower
Ammerland Hotel Ingolstadt ****
Hotel Ammerland is a hotel with attractive themed rooms and suites. The lobby with fireplace, professional conference rooms, free Internet surfing station, Mediterranean fitness area and the bar for connoisseurs create an atmosphere that will help you tailor your stay entirely to your own tastes.
There are designated disabled parking spaces outside the hotel. However the hotel's front entrance has three steps. There is also a step-free rear entrance with a permanent ramp from Ziegeleistrasse.
The ground floor including dining area and the reception have step-free access. The hotel's disabled-friendly room is likewise on the ground floor and has step-free access from the rear entrance.
- Access: step-free; door width 94 cm
- Mobility area at bed 160 cm; minimum width of all passages: 115 cm
- Access to bathroom: step-free, door width 95 cm, door opens outwards, wash basin with 70 cm foot space
- Mobility area in front of WC: 60 x 120 cm, at side of WC: 120 cm, seat height: 46 cm, handle at left of WC
- Shower with low threshold; mobility area 70 x 140 cm; shower seat and handles inside shower
Mercure Hotel Ingolstadt ****
The hotel is on the south edge of the city, about seven kilometres from the historical Old Town. It has 71 rooms with modern furnishings, all with WiFi, as well as two conference rooms for 60 persons.
The hotel has a wheelchair-accessible single room. However the other rooms have movable beds, allowing the furniture to be arranged to your convenience, and all floors are accessible via a lift. Relax in the leisure area with sauna, solarium, infra-red booth and fitness corner.
There is a marked disabled parking space directly next to the hotel's main entrance. The building is accessed via two steps 15 cm high or via a permanent ramp. The reception and dining area as well as the hotel's wheelchair-accessible room on the ground floor likewise have step-free access.
- Access: step-free; door width 93 cm
- Mobility area at bed 170 x 200 cm; bed height increased to 53 cm; minimum width of all passages: 190 cm
- Access to bathroom: step-free, door width 95 cm, door opens outwards
- Mobility area in front of WC: 100 x 150 cm, at side of WC: 80 cm, seat height: 47 cm, handle next to WC and shower
- Shower base at floor level; mobility area: 70 x 170 cm; shower seat available on request
- Alarm bell in room and bathroom
- Wardrobe with pull-out device for clothes rail
- Connecting door to adjoining room on ground floor
- Disabled toilet near dining room