Accessible restaurants in Ingolstadt
The traditional restaurant "Antonius-Schwaige", with Ingolstadt's oldest and largest beer garden, is located in the Ingolstadt West recreational area. Tradition counts for much here. The dining room and beer garden serve contemporary Bavarian cuisine.
There is a large gravel car park in front of the Antonius-Schwaige. Pass through the archway to the inner courtyard with beer garden, which is also gravelled, to reach the restaurant entrance at ground level.
- Entrance: step-free and at ground level; width of main door 100 cm
- Dining room: step-free and at ground level; mobility area more than 120 x 120 cm; table height: 70 cm
- WC: in main building on the first floor, up a flight of stairs
- Annex: WC on ground level accessed via the courtyard, step-free; door width: 80 cm, mobility area in front of wash basin more than 120 x 120 cm; WC cubicles with a mobility area in front of the WC of 100 x 70 cm
Café Moritz Ingolstadt
Café Moritz opened on the remodelled Rathausplatz in October 2005. Its modern atmosphere and central location make it an inviting place to spend a relaxed hour or two. The outdoor terrace is opened in fine weather. The menu ranges from breakfasts and Bavarian snacks to Mediterranean dishes.
Parking is available in the immediate vicinity of the café at the Viktualienmarkt market, where there are two disabled parking spaces.
- Entrance: step-free and at ground level; width of entrance door 95 cm; entrance door fitted with external and internal door openers
- Dining room: step-free and at ground level; mobility area more than 120 x 120 cm; table height: 77 cm
- WC: disabled toilet with full, step-free access from the dining room
- In summer, terrace at ground level facing the Rathausplatz
Restaurant Widmann Ingolstadt
Restaurant Widmann, in the Mercure Hotel Ingolstadt, serves both regional and international gastronomic delights. Up to 80 people can enjoy its exquisite cuisine in the rustically appointed dining room and in the conservatory.
- Entrance: step 15 cm high, or ramp at hotel entrance; width of front entrance 100 cm
- Dining room: step-free and at ground level; mobility area more than 120 x 120 cm; table height: 74 cm
- WC: disabled toilet accessible from dining room with step-free access