Mainly the forward-most sections of Preysing Front are preserved. Battery 94 (now a pub) is located picturesquely in the KĂĽnettegraben. The flanking battery has been incorporated into the changing rooms of the ice-skating arena. The main wall located further back was demolished along with MĂĽnzberg Cavalier sometime after 1910 (the covered way in front as recently as 1961). However the postern of the main wall still exists and was incorporated into a new building belonging to the Christoph Scheiner Grammar School.